Saturday, September 6, 2014

One week left for PRD Summer Sale! Up to 50% off!!


The PRD Miniature's Summer Sale ends September 15th, don't miss out on 10-50% off the entire store. Paris and Lisa have added over 200 new products from cutting edge modern furniture and on trend accessories. The new products look like they came straight out of the high end designer magazines. Check out all of the new items here: www.prdminiatures.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=50

Among the new items, you'll see PRD Miniatures is carrying a line of my accessories and side tables. These items are in stock and ready to ship and many have been Parisfied with gorgeous paint treatments. Head on over and check them out. :)
www.prdminiatures.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=50

(Apologies for my absence, summer with the kids at home was busier than expected and then I was bit pretty badly helping recover a terrier size dog from a doberman. I can't use my index fingers and thumbs at the moment, making typing SUPER SLOW. As soon as my hands heal up I hope to be posting much more often again. So much to share. Mini smiles to you all.)

3 comments:

  1. As usual, this is great information. Thank you for sharing. You are very brave to help save the little doggie and I commend you for your effort. Sorry about the bite and wish you a speedy recovery! Love your blog!
    Hugs, Felma

    ReplyDelete
  2. The items are gorgeous. I have to carve out time just for drooling over them. Hopefully something will be able to squeeze into my mini budget. I have already gone over it for this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's not a day that goes by that I don't regret kidnapping Paris and keeping him in the basement to make minis for me. Not a day!

    Do not like hearing that you were injured, but glad to know it will heal.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.