Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Article in Dolls' Houses Past & Present Magazine

I beefed up my article "So you want a modern dollhouse" with some new houses and budget friendly ideas inspired by fellow modern dollhouse bloggers for the June issue of Dolls' Houses Past & Present Magazine.

The updated version is on my site as well: Read it Here. This is still a work in progress. I have more houses to add and I would love any suggestions for others I have missed or information on builders. Please email ideas to modernminifan (at) gmail.com.

Here are a few of the new additions, please check out the article for more details on each.

1 comment:

  1. My foam core house is competed now if you need an updated photo:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/flying-pig-studio/4786758999/

    Thanks for including it in your article! ~Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.